Additional Fees

I filled out the check in on line information for my 75 year old mother. I put in all her Insurance information etc.

Aetna and ID information. 40 minutes later My mother was called around 1pm to come to the Care Now Location at Wheatland Rd and Interstate 20. She sat there for 5+ Hours. When she was called up by the check in Person.

she was TOLD WE DON'T TAKE "AETNA MEDICARE" ... All the information I filled out and All the information she filled out When she arrived. It too them 5 hours to tell her this information!!! my sick mother and her 70 year old sister.

Went through this. Shame on CareNOW

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any) as the author lost $500. This person is overall dissatisfied with CareNow. The most disappointing about carenow customer care at CareNow was there detail , but reviewer liked dis like. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about CareNow.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Hospitals, Clinics and Medical Centers category for more informed decision or compare CareNow to other companies on our site.

Comments