1.6
Additional Fees

Brought my 2 year in with a fever.I've been sitting here for an hour and a half and nobody is here.

Said becaus I didn't web check in it would be 2 hours.NOBODY IS HERE!!!

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service at Carenow and attached a photo. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Carenow to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Carenow and carenow customer care for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Carenow?

Comments

Carrollton, Texas, United States #1291770

Mad at Carenow-Carrollton 2/21/2017

This is so typical of these guys.Not sure who trained the front desk but they need to to learn basic customer service.

Yes we are sick and need help but we are no slaves to be treated like one. I was told by a 19 year old girl, lterally yelling at me, to sit in the room and the nurse would come. An hour of waiting time in the exam for some one to come in and draw blood? Nurse never came.

They were apparently short of staff. If they had told me that over the phone I would have gone to Frisco location and not waste 2 hours of my time. I told her to just bill me and I stormed through the door.

I will never use another Carenow location.Ever.