I took my mom in law to care now for a tb test. I was told on the phone we could use "online checkin" to shorten our wait.

When we got there they told us TB testing did not fall under their online check in rules and we would be fitted in. We waited 45 minutes for a 5 min visit with a nurse who administered the TB test. We then were lead to the check out desk, no one was at the desk, we were told to wait. After 20 minutes I asked why such a long wait, there was still no one at the check out desk, we were told she would be with us soon.

Another 10 minutes and we were finally called, charged $91 for a self pay TB test. I asked why such a wait again and was told they were taking care of sicker people. I will never set foot in this place again.

Waiting 30 minutes to check out is absurd and has nothing to do with "sicker" people. I believe the check out person was on break or at lunch and we waited for her to return...outrageous, not to mention $91 for a TB test.

Company wrote 0 private or public responses to the review from Feb 28, 2013.

Comments

Dallas, Texas, United States #805645

That's a lie. You and Mother-in-Law must have set foot there 2-3 days later to have the TB test read.

$91 is a lot for a TB test.

How much $$ does she make everyday? Can't start that nice job without the TB results!!