on 06/01/2013 I went to carenow for treatment. I had been bitten by my dog.

I knew i needed antibotics however the doctor on duty insisted that I have stitches. he said just a few to keep it together. when he was done he put 8 stitches in my leg. my leg got severly infected , it swelled up so much my stitches busted open.

This happened less than 5 days later. They made me pay outta pocket for all my treatment even the $400.00 to correct the problem they caused. eVERY TIME i WENT IN IT WAS AT LEAST 142.60 even with my insurance. after 4 weeks of treatment from them dr.

Joe said there was nothing else he could do for me and i need to see a surgen that speclizes in wound care. after the 4 weeks of treatment I was outta pocket a total of $1198.43 for their mistakes. After seeing the surgen and being admitted to the er for the infection from staph,gaingreen,and tore tissue I have a another bill for 2900.83 and for 298.42 ... how can a small dog *** cost me all of my savings of 4500.00.

Wth am I going to do pay for all of this medical treatment that could have been prevented if they would have just followed proper medical treatment from the begining.

Product or Service Mentioned: Carenow Doctor.

Company wrote 0 private or public responses to the review from Jul 22, 2013.

Comments