on 06/01/2013 I went to carenow for treatment. I had been bitten by my dog.

I knew i needed antibotics however the doctor on duty insisted that I have stitches. he said just a few to keep it together. when he was done he put 8 stitches in my leg. my leg got severly infected , it swelled up so much my stitches busted open.

This happened less than 5 days later. They made me pay outta pocket for all my treatment even the $400.00 to correct the problem they caused. eVERY TIME i WENT IN IT WAS AT LEAST 142.60 even with my insurance. after 4 weeks of treatment from them dr.

Joe said there was nothing else he could do for me and i need to see a surgen that speclizes in wound care. after the 4 weeks of treatment I was outta pocket a total of $1198.43 for their mistakes. After seeing the surgen and being admitted to the er for the infection from staph,gaingreen,and tore tissue I have a another bill for 2900.83 and for 298.42 ... how can a small dog *** cost me all of my savings of 4500.00.

Wth am I going to do pay for all of this medical treatment that could have been prevented if they would have just followed proper medical treatment from the begining.

Review about: Carenow Doctor.

Comments