The first visit I had ( after doing online check in) I had to wait a long time even with no one else waiting. When I went in, I waited an extra 20 mins for a nurse.

The nurse wrote down all of the wrong symptoms. When the doc came in, she asked me what I thought it was " Is it the flu?". Umm, your the doctor right? She then gave me a flu test, which was another 20 mins for the result.

she said it was negative and I was just probably stressed. I got charged 280. I got sicker during the night, so I had to go to the emergency. Turns out that I had pneumonia.

second visit, the doctor straight out insulted me. He said " Well you have a fever but I'm sure you don't want to do a test.

It clearly looks like you have no money." WTF? I was charged 200 that time just to be insulted

Product or Service Mentioned: Carenow Doctor.

Company wrote 0 public responses to the review from Jan 17, 2013.

Comments

Dallas, Texas, United States #739313

This exact same thing happened to me.. :(

Greenville, South Carolina, United States #634970

I *very accidentally* left a "***" vote on this complaint, and did not mean to do that at all! I don't seem to be able to take it back, and it would certainly be an insult to the OP to even imply that his/her post lacked any believability at all.

Just wanted everyone to know this, esp. the OP.